Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Perfect Mothers Day

First off I would like to wish all the women a Happy Mothers Day!!!! As we all know you don't have to give birth to be a mother! As most of you know Aaron hurt his ankle this week, so that has made life a bit more challenging, especially this time of year with farewell's, soccer, yard work, birthday parties, and Mothers Day. It seems like Aaron likes to sabotage MY holidays, if you all remember it was Valentines Day that he tore his calf muscle, and now the ankle, can't wait to see what is in store for my birthday! But he made up for his lack to help around the house, as most of you know Amaya did something with my wedding ring about a year ago, and he replaced that this weekend. The kids sent me flowers to work on Friday, and they had hand made gifts for me today, which makes it extra special. Trey gave me a planted Basil with a recipe for Pesto, but if you all know Trey, there is no way that he would try the pesto, which makes it funny. Alyssa made me a card with a hand made rose, and all 4 reasons why she loves me, and Amaya made a picture frame for me with a picture of her in it. As you all know gifts fill my love tank, but these were the best gifts ever, they touched my heart and made me feel proud of them, so Thank you kids for the Best Mothers Day ever, now excuse me I have to get two screaming girls out of the bath tub, now if they go to bed with out any problems that would be PERFECT!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you guys are bloggers now! It'll probably work out much better than Facebook ;^)

    Can't wait to see pics and hear more hilarious stories.

    Happy Mother's Day again!

    ReplyDelete